Effortlessly Schedule B2B Meetings at Events
Meetings at events drive business growth. eEvent is a proven and trusted software for event marketers and sales teams to schedule, manage, and analyze in-person and virtual B2B engagements at trade shows and conferences.
Reduction in meeting scheduling efforts
Increase in customer meetings
Participation in meetings
Power Quality Meetings With the Right Participants and Context to Grow Business Faster
Configurable and Scalable
No matter how many events you attend in a year, you can configure eEvent to meet your complex workflows and to support a variety of engagement types and multiple user roles.
It's equipped to manage 100s of meetings at an event or multiple events happening simultaneously in different timezones.
User-Friendly and Adaptable
A flexible SaaS solution with an intuitive interface that is accessible as a Web App, Mobile App (iOS and Android), and native Salesforce App.
Its adaptability enables always on-the-move sales teams to schedule meetings and event professionals to manage the process.
Security and Privacy Compliant
Designed to meet the security and compliance standards (GDPR, CASL, etc) of enterprise customers and to protect the system from unauthorized access.
The Jifflenow platform is trusted because it protects sensitive data, maintains system integrity, and ensures the software is safe for its intended users.
How It Works
eEvent allows attendees and sales teams to easily schedule meetings between customers and internal experts, and it enables event managers to set up and manage events, engagement types, locations, topics and analyze meeting data.
The Best Meeting Scheduler for All Events
- Outbound Meetings: Enable your sales and customer-facing teams to easily book meetings.
Inbound Meetings: Enable your targeted customers and prospects to request meetings directly.
- Approvals and Notifications: Define meeting approval processes and automate notifications to keep the attendees up-to-date.
- Free/Busy Time: Dynamically display internal attendees’ calendar availability to schedule meetings.
- Flexibility: Experience seamless appointment scheduling from Web App, Mobile App, or Salesforce App.
- Engagement Types: Meeting managers can easily set up various meetings, sessions, roundtables, and booth tours at an event.
Meeting Resources: Optimize the utilization of internal experts and meeting locations for cost efficiencies.
- User Profile and Availability: Access internal participants’ mode-of-attendance, availability, and area(s) of expertise.
- Executive Briefing Documents: Share meeting information and document links to make sure internal participants are prepared.
- Surveys: Capture feedback from meeting attendees with built-in surveys and meeting notes from the mobile app.
- Check-ins: Check in external attendees to an in-person meeting or auto-capture attendees for virtual meetings when integrated with Zoom or Webex.
- Dashboards: Leverage interactive graphics to easily track crucial metrics such as number of meetings, customers, room utilization, popular topics, leaderboards, influenced revenue, etc. by each event.
On-Demand and Standard Reports: Easily generate and share KPIs from a broad list of data. Use built-in standard reports or create custom reports.
- Data Synchronization: Share meeting data across your sales, marketing, and event tech apps to effectively strategize and execute follow-up campaigns.