Live and Hybrid Events
Drive More Meetings at Conferences and Trade Shows
Customer Meetings are Critical to Successful Events
Corporate events, trade shows and field events are among the most cost effective channels for enterprises to market their brands and engage with visitors to showcase products and services.
- Keynotes, breakouts, display booths and lead capture of attendees are helpful, but a successful event requires more and deeper engagement with prospects and customers
- Perfect opportunity to engage with a highly targeted audience
- Pre-schedule 1000s of meetings and maximize event ROI
- Pre-scheduling meetings enabled by sales or attendee requests with qualified attendees drive the highest value to business
Jifflenow Simplifies Attendee Engagements
Replace manual and error prone processes to schedule more meetings.
- Pre-schedule a variety of in-person customer engagements such as executive meetings, demos, booth tours, and sessions
- Enable remote attendee participation with video conferencing integration
- Automate meeting approval workflows and greatly reduce manual effort
- Curate detailed agendas and drive contextual interactions
- Send reminders to maximize meeting participation
- Convert in-person meetings to virtual meetings with a simple click if the live event gets canceled. Learn more about Jifflenow virtual event capabilities
Easily Manage and Analyze Event Meetings
Manage, track and report various meeting types at events.
- Customize workflows to support different meeting types
- Assign key decision-makers and SMEs to topics and sessions
- Add crucial Account and Opportunity data in meeting requests to ensure success
- Track meeting metrics through comprehensive dashboards and on-demand reports
- Establish the impact of strategic meetings on influenced revenue and event ROI
More Meetings Drive More Pipeline
Rethink the approach towards automation of B2B meetings across all touchpoints at live and hybrid events. Jifflenow has driven over 2.6M engagements with its meeting automation platform and influenced over $40B in revenue. The software enables advanced reports and analytics to measure ROI and team productivity.