Jifflenow integrates with leading sales and marketing software
Jifflenow software offers integration with a comprehensive list of leading sales and marketing software such as Salesforce CRM, Marketo, Video Conferencing, Calendars, Virtual Event software, Event Registration Systems, Badge Scanners, and Event Mobile Applications to enable easier data sharing and meeting scheduling, management and reporting.
Jifflenow works within Salesforce software with a native application to make it easier for requesters to book meetings without leaving the environment. It also enables the automatic sharing of opportunity data with internal stakeholders via meeting requests. Meeting data can also be pushed into Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Access Jifflenow’s interface directly from the native Salesforce app
- Book meetings from the Account, Opportunity, or Lead levels
- Create new contacts and leads in Salesforce from Jifflenow
- Include Account and Opportunity data in the meeting request
- Build comprehensive reports and dashboards using Jifflenow meeting data
Jifflenow syncs external attendees and their meeting and survey data to Marketo either during or after the event so that the marketing team can write triggers on this data to create campaigns.
- Target external attendees and create a follow-up process to win opportunities
- Capture crucial meeting details such as meeting type, topics, and agenda
- Push all meeting information back into the Account in the Marketing Automation Software to effectively track engagements
- Pull webinar registration data from Marketo to Jifflenow and add registrants as external users or participants in the Jifflenow account
Microsoft Exchange and Google Calendar
Jifflenow syncs meeting participants’ free busy times from their calendars to ensure that these time slots are blocked in the master calendar so requesters can easily find the available time slots to book new meetings.
Video Conferencing Software
Easily set up virtual meetings through integrated video conferencing systems. The Jifflenow platform supports integration with Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom and other popular web conferencing software enabling requesters to generate the video conferencing link while scheduling virtual or hybrid meetings. Links for other platforms that are not integrated such as Skype for Business, Amazon Chime, Google Hangouts, etc. can be manually added to meetings.
Virtual or In-person Event Software
Users can also leverage Virtual or In-person Event and Webinar software like Stova, Bizzabo, Cvent, Swoogo, ON24, Rainfocus, and much more to sync registration data and also be able to add links to allow external attendees to request meetings using the Inbound Meetings.
Lead Capture Software
Jifflenow integrates with lead capture vendors such as Captello, Stova, Zuant, and Validar to instantly create or update user profile details. When an attendee badge is scanned at an event, meeting managers can quickly identify scheduled meetings, check in attendees, and create ad-hoc meetings.
The ability to efficiently guide your customers through the check-in process at a busy meetings desk is critical to the attendee experience. Jifflenow eEvent software provides the scan and check-in feature in collaboration with its technology partners.
Top 5 Use Cases for Digital Marketing to Convert Leads to Virtual Customer Meetings
6 Best Practices to Drive Virtual Meetings after Webinars, Virtual events, and Campaigns Effectively