Proven and trusted meeting scheduling software for sales, event, and marketing professionals to schedule, manage, and analyze in-person and virtual engagements at trade shows and conferences.
Key Features and Benefits
eEvent™ software simplifies the scheduling, managing and reporting of meetings and sessions.
Leverage eEvent Web App, Jifflenow Mobile App or Jifflenow Salesforce App to access eEvent scheduling software from anywhere 24/7
Configurable to meet your workflows, enables a variety of engagement types, and supports multiple user roles to scale your events
Many Fortune 500 companies use eEvent to drive 1000s of customer engagements across various events
Meets the application and infrastructure security of large enterprises and supports GDPR compliance
How It Works
eEvent is a meeting scheduling software for in-person or hybrid events that increases the number and the quality of customer engagements by automating the scheduling, management and analysis of B2B meetings.
Prospect and customer meetings with qualified event attendees have always been a critical step for growing the B2B sales. Events offer an excellent opportunity to engage highly targeted attendees along this journey. Maximizing different ways to engage attendees is key to better event ROI.
The Best Scheduling Software for Event Meetings
eEvent provides three core capabilities: Automated scheduling a variety of engagements, Workflow management, and Reporting and data visibility on meetings and influenced revenue.
- Outbound: Enables sales to easily book meetings
- Inbound: Enables attendees to request meetings directly
- Approval and Notifications: Supports automated and managed meetings approval processes
- Free/busy time: Auto checking participant’s free and busy times from integration to calendars
- User Friendly: Leverage Web App, Mobile App or Salesforce App for seamless scheduling experience
- Engagement Types: Supports a variety of 1-to-1 meetings and 1-to-many engagement type
- Meeting Resources: Manage available meeting rooms and its capacities
- User Profile and Availability: Access internal participants details, mode-of-attendance and their availability based on topics
- Executive Briefing Documents: Share secure meeting info document links
- Surveys: Capture feedback from meeting attendees with built in surveys and meeting notes
- Auto Check-ins: Capture attendance data for virtual meetings when integration to Zoom and Webex tools.
Reporting and Data Visibility
- Dashboards: Track customer event engagement data such as number of meetings, customers, room utilization, popular topics, leaderboards, influenced revenue, etc.
- On-Demand and Standard Reports: Generate and share KPI from a broad list of data
- Data sync with CRM, MA and BI: Share meeting data across your sales and marketing tech apps.
Key engagement types supported by eEvent Software
Meetings with customers and prospects to advance sales cycle.
Meetings with subject matter experts to discuss products and solutions.
Executive meetings with customers to drive big and strategic opportunities.
Targeted press and industry analyst meetings to increase share of voice.
Product and solution demos for prospects and customers.
Customer dinner meetings, VIP receptions to build lasting business relationships.
Managed group tours to the booth at live events to get real time feedback
Tracks and Sessions
Information sharing on different topics, products, Industries and more.
eEvent software integrates with sales, marketing and event technologies
Jifflenow, the World’s #1 Live Engagement Platform provides:
Reduction in meeting scheduling efforts
Increase in customer meetings
Top 5 Use Cases for Digital Marketing to Convert Leads to Virtual Customer Meetings
6 Best Practices to Drive Virtual Meetings after Webinars, Virtual events, and Campaigns Effectively
Jifflenow Sees Rapid Growth for its Virtual Meeting Solution, Surpassing 100 Virtual Events in Just Two Months